Remove 'Happy Bull A' as Telegram Channel Admin

I’d like to propose that ‘Happy Bull A’ gets removed as a the Telegram channel admin.

The powers that he has obtained to administer the channel has gone to his head.

Investing is a serious business. People are capable of doing their own research without having a buy YFII now and giving false promises attitude. People can easily lose money with investments.

can you paste some evidence. I am not familiar with this admin

It’s inappropriate for one of your Telegram admins to give Financial Advice. There is plenty of other evidience, however, I think the language below of my interaction with ‘Happy Bull A’ shows that he unprofessional and is not a good representative of DFI.money.

The conversation starts when I talk about my day trades of YFII to another member. Which is perfectly normal to do day trades. ‘Happy Bull A’ threatens to ban me.

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:33]

Bought yfii and keep stake or in wallet, never let exchange has so many yfii

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:34]

[In reply to Danny C]

U r bad for day trade, the price fall one of the reason is from day traders like u :rage:

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:35]

[In reply to Danny C]

Dont be selfish, u think u making money? Actually u made price of YFII hard to grow up

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:40]

[In reply to Danny C]

Go trade btc or eth or YFI ok? Dont short YFII ok? U r one of the share hodler of YFII, dont hurt the community plsssssssssssssssssss

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:42]

[In reply to Danny C]

DO IT , DONT THINK, U R A SHARE HODLER AND U SHORT YOUR OWN BUSINESS ? U will beat yourself up later when u wake up

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:53]

[In reply to Danny C]

I will do whatever to protect YFII coz its all my retire money, who ever wants to hurt my family, I will ban without care your feelinf

dannyc, you should also include your posts instead of just Happy Bull A’s remarks. this is just one-sided evidence.

1 Like

gumbersome, Apologies. I did not see my posts necessary to post as I am not aggressive or telling anyone what to do with financial advise/money.

I think ‘Happy Bull A’ is not acting appropriately to represent DFI.money. He is hurting your brand. I would advise you keep an eye on the way he deals with people on the chat history.

An admin should not be threatening to ban someone for doing what they want with their investments.

The posts are also timestamped so you can see for yourself on the Telegram channel.

See below:

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:33]
[In reply to Rickson Hov]
I’m doing something similar. Keep hodl some coins and day trade others. Maximise profits.

Bought yfii and keep stake or in wallet, never let exchange has so many yfii

[In reply to Danny C]
U r bad for day trade, the price fall one of the reason is from day traders like u :rage:

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:35]
[In reply to Danny C]
Dont be selfish, u think u making money? Actually u made price of YFII hard to grow up

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:35]
[In reply to Happy Bull A]
Most of my coins are staked. I have to make a living short term.

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:36]
[In reply to Danny C]
Make living by other coins ok? Respect and faith with YFII ok? We are news we need support

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:36]
I’ve supported by buying and staking. In the UK you have to have a license to do Financial Advice. Same where you are?

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:38]
[In reply to Danny C]
This is crypto, here we dont, i am not telling ppl to sold their house and crazy buy, just want ppl here to support YFII and explain how to make it pump

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:39]
I understand how the coin will pump. But if i don’t actively trade then I don’t make money. So small percentage I DCA, most I stake.

[In reply to Danny C]
Go trade btc or eth or YFI ok? Dont short YFII ok? U r one of the share hodler of YFII, dont hurt the community plsssssssssssssssssss

I dont mind if y hurt other , but not YFIi

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:41]
i’ll think about it.

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:42]
[In reply to Danny C]
DO IT , DONT THINK, U R A SHARE HODLER AND U SHORT YOUR OWN BUSINESS ? U will beat yourself up later when u wake up

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:45]
[In reply to Danny C]
YFII will pump to 30k compair to your 200-300? See guys dont ask me why YFII price hard to pump, read our msg and u will find out! Short other coins pls, maybe YFI coz we have the same pattern​:crazy_face:

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:47]
I know that’s why i’m staking coins also.

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:48]
[In reply to Danny C]
Stop short and hurt your own business, basic theory, r u going to hurt your family memeber to make a living ? :joy:

Reallyhappyme, [27.09.20 19:49]
[In reply to Danny C]
I like this idea… please pm me when i can make this i canbsend you some profit…if make 200 i send you 75 if make 300 i send you 110 or something like that…what you think…
As right ta…kinda looks difficult for me

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:49]
It’s not quite the correct analogy

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:50]
[In reply to Reallyhappyme]
sorry i’m not a registered financial advisor, it would be illegal

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:51]
[In reply to Reallyhappyme]
U hurt YFII ? I will ban u

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:51]
[In reply to Danny C]
Never teach him

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:51]
You did that yesterday, it broke my feelings

Danny C, [27.09.20 19:52]
it’s not allowed in my country to teach unless you are qualified

Happy Bull A, [27.09.20 19:53]
[In reply to Danny C]
I will do whatever to protect YFII coz its all my retire money, who ever wants to hurt my family, I will ban without care your feelinf

Yes please delete this admin, he is very ungry and always thread people give banned, http://prntscr.com/urh140