about the forum UI / 对于论坛UI的一些想法

I feel the UI is not that convenient for many newbies to use. I would suggest some better UI design which will definitely improve the community governance and active communication.

我觉得论坛的UI设计用起来很不舒适,尤其对多新手而言。有没有办法改进呢?因为这样会对社区治理和活跃度有更好的作用。

你有什么具体的建议和设计想法吗?我个人认为目前论坛最主要的功能是沉积有价值的提案以及显现社区活跃度。最高优先级还是新策略新功能的迭代开发。

Do you have any specific suggestions and design ideas? I personally think that the main function of the current forum is to deposit valuable proposals and show community activity. The highest priority is the iterative development of new strategies and new functions.

1 Like

有价值的提案的前提就是公开化的讨论。但现在似乎连这个活跃度都没有。交流起来不如微信电报或者discord那么方便。也可能我本身不是编程技术人员出身,对于不太通俗化的界面不是很适应。但我相信像跟我相似的yfii持有者应该不少,有想法不懂技术但懂一些其他方面的技能,但不知如何参与起。
The precondition of having a valuable proposal should be public discussions, which are now absent in this forum. I guess the problem lies on the forum UI, which is not as convenient as that on WeChat, telegram, or discord. This might be that I am not a coding technician and not used to the usual UI. But i believe many yfii holders, who know somethings else rather than coding tech, would love to participate more in the governance and giving suggestions if possible.

有想法可以在这里尽情发表一下,微信里也可以@群主,你的技能和想法会给社区带来积极正向的影响。我觉得能做具体的事情就更好一些,不一定是技术相关,譬如用户问题解答,项目进展报告,DAO是个自治组织,每个人都可以自发的去寻找适合自己的任务去开展工作,发挥特长。 :+1:t2:

If you have an idea, you can publish it here. You can also @admin in WeChat. Your skills and ideas will have a positive impact on the community. I think it’s better to be able to do specific things, not necessarily technology-related, such as user question answering, project progress reports, DAO is an autonomous organization, everyone can spontaneously find tasks that suit them to carry out their work and give full play to their expertise. .

据我所知,这个论坛是使用公开的产品/源码搭建的。

我们只能对其进行一定的定制,而不能轻易做大的修改。

国内的dz论坛也不错,功能也强大!