We have the ability to build a decentralized darkpool on Ethereum using ZK and TEE tech.
Many teams have failed to built a decentralized dark pool, which can make order books in confidential and secret. This idea basic include:
- when you save assets in the dark wallet, the bigger amount of deposit is, the safety of anonymous set is.
- when you make a order into the darkpool, all info is encrypted. Without the user’s sign, no one can get account’s names, open orders, order history and transaction history. But every transaction on this darkpool is verified.
So this makes darkpool quite fit to be some part of YFII, because:
- YFII can provide the power of yield farming, which make darkpool more safety.
- People can make bigger deal than ever:
- order book like protocol, not AMM. No price impact
- secret environment to make a deal, no CEX or on-chain-level can trace you
I want to bridge the darkpool with FYII, but haven’t got a good idea about the ecosystem which means:
- Use a native token for darkpool or just use FYII as native token
- anonymous mining: encourage people transfer their assets into dark wallet and mint pAssets
- Dividends from darkpool income to Native token or FYII holders
Do you have any ideas?